Print a web page from Brother iPrint&Scan when using an iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
Ensure that you have the latest version of the iPrint&Scan app installed in order to use all available features.
You can directly print web pages using the web browser included in Brother iPrint&Scan.
Web pages are printed with borders and will be reduced or enlarged according to the width of the paper. If the web pages are longer than the sheet length of the paper, the web pages will be printed on multiple sheets of paper.
NOTE: Illustrations and instructions may vary depending on the version of the application you are using. We recommend you use the latest version to take advantage of all the features supported.
STEP A: Set a Device for Print
- Display the list of applications on your mobile device and tap the Brother iPrint&Scan icon.
Make sure your machine is selected.
- If your machine is selected, continue to STEP B.
- If a different machine is selected or if No Device Selected is displayed, make sure your machine is turned on and then tap a model name or No Device Selected.
- The application will search your network and display a list of available machines.
Do one of the following:
- If your machine is displayed in the list, tap your machine. Continue to STEP B.
If your machine is not displayed in the list, you may be able to find your machine by tapping Set Manually and then entering your machine's IP address.
Refresh the list by swiping over it.
- Tap .
- Tap Web Page.
- Navigate to the web page you want to print.
- Tap Print Preview.
- Tap Print.
Tap to change Print Settings.