FAQs & Troubleshooting
How do I clean the paper pick-up roller?
If the paper pick-up roller is stained, the printer may not feed paper. In that case, clean the paper pick-up roller
- Turn off the power switch and unplug the printer.
- Unplug the power cord and interface cable from the printer.
- Pull the paper tray out of the printer.
- Dampen a soft cloth with lukewarm water and wipe the separator pad (1) in the paper tray with it.
- Wipe the two paper pick-up rollers (1) inside the printer.
- Put the paper tray back in the printer.
- Make sure that you have turned off the power switch, and then connect the power cord and interface
cable to the printer.
- Plug in the power cord and turn on the power switch of the printer.
If your question was not answered, have you checked other FAQs?
Have you checked the manuals?
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.