What kind of USB cable can I use?
- Please use a USB interface cable that is no longer than 6 feet (2 meters).
- Please make sure it is a high-speed twisted cable (12 Mbps or 480 Mbps), and that you connect it to the USB connector on your PC.
- Please make sure that you use a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified cable if your computer uses a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the front of your PC or to the iMac's keyboard.
- The HL-5030 only supports the USB interface.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.