Paper is Jammed in the Paper Tray
If the machine's control panel or the Status Monitor indicates that there is a jam in the paper tray, follow these steps:
- Pull the paper tray completely out of the machine.
- Slowly pull out the jammed paper.
Pulling the jammed paper downward using both hands allows you to remove the paper more easily.
- Fan the stack of paper to prevent further jams, and slide the paper guides to fit the paper size.
- Make sure the paper is below the maximum paper mark ( ).
- Put the paper tray firmly back in the machine.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.