Paper is Jammed in the Paper Tray
- Pull the paper tray completely out of the machine.
- Slowly pull out the jammed paper.
Pulling the jammed paper downward using both hands allows you to remove the paper more easily.
- Fan the stack of paper to prevent further jams, and slide the paper guides to fit the paper size.
- Make sure the paper is below the maximum paper mark ( ).
- Put the paper tray firmly back in the machine.
HL-L5000D, HL-L5100DN(T), HL-L5200DW(T), HL-L6250DN, HL-L6300DW(T), HL-L6400DW(T), HL-L6450DW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.