The printed text is too large.
If the printed text is too large, do one of the following:
- Disable the Print Edge-to-Edge option
- Print using the mobile application
- Print using the P-touch Edtior
Disable the Print Edge-to-Edge option
- Open a web browser.
In your web browser's address bar, enter the correct address for your operating system:
OS Address Mac / iOS http://vc-500wxxxx.local Windows http://brvc-500w-xxxx
Replace XXXX with the last 4digits of the serial number. The serial number is located on the bottom of your printer.
- Press the [Enter] key to open the printer settings.
When the printer settings page opens, clear the [Print Edge-to-Edge] checkbox in the [AirPrint Options].
As the printer will now use the default setting (borderless printing), you can print using the layout and style you created.
Print using the mobile application
- Install "Brother Color Label Editor" from the App store or Google Play™.
- Start the application to create and print labels.
Print using the P-touch Editor
- Download the P-touch Editor from the [Downloads] section of this website.
- Start P-touch Editor to create and print labels.