FAQs & Troubleshooting
How do I frame a text when the Label Type mode is set to ROTATE, R & REP. , PORT, PANEL or FLAG?
Example: in case of the ROTATE mode,
- Press .
- Press or until ROTATE is displayed.
- Press . BLK. LEN (block length) menu appears.
- Press . FRAME menu appears.
- Press oruntil the desired frame style is displayed.
- Press .The selected frame style is applied.
- Type the text.
If your question was not answered, have you checked other FAQs?
Have you checked manuals?
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.