FAQs & Troubleshooting
Date: 11/12/2020 ID: faqp00000352_000
How do I frame a text when the Label Type mode is set to ROTATE, R & REP. , PORT, PANEL or FLAG?
Example: in case of the ROTATE mode,
- Press .
- Press or until ROTATE is displayed.
- Press . BLK. LEN (block length) menu appears.
- Press . FRAME menu appears.
- Press oruntil the desired frame style is displayed.
- Press .The selected frame style is applied.
- Type the text.
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.