FAQs & Troubleshooting
A document can jam if it is not inserted or fed correctly, or if it is too long.
- (DSmobile DS-740D/DSmobile DS-940DW) Open the Output Guide.
- Open the Top Cover.
- Gently pull the jammed document out of the machine.Check for ripped paper inside the machine. Remove any paper scraps you find inside the machine.
- Close the Top Cover.
- (DSmobile DS-740D/DSmobile DS-940DW) Close the Output Guide.
- To avoid damage to the jammed document, DO NOT pull the document out before opening the Top Cover.
- To avoid future document jams, do the following:
- Close the Top Cover correctly by pushing it gently in the centre.
- Configure the settings for your document correctly.
- Make sure your document is acceptable for the machine.
- Load your document correctly.
- When using long paper, to avoid a paper jam, you must select the Long Paper option from the Document Size menu.
If your question was not answered, have you checked other FAQs?
Have you checked the manuals?
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.