How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Various ways of getting the page count.
- 2.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan ( iPhone, iPod touch, iPad ).
- 3.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 4.How can I clean the inside of the printer?
- 5.The printer status is Offline or Paused. (For Macintosh)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Open the Control Panel (For Windows 10/ 10S)
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan ( iPhone, iPod touch, iPad ).
Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows® 10 computer.
Share your Brother machine in Windows® 8 or later (Shared printer)
I'm trying to install the driver with network settings, but I cannot locate a network connected Brother machine and complete the driver installation. (For Windows®)