Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Various ways of getting the page count.
- 2.How can I clean the inside of the printer?
- 3.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan ( iPhone, iPod touch, iPad ).
- 4."JAM B" error appears on the LCD. What should I do?
- 5.I'm using Windows® 8. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the error message "This CD does not contain drivers for your computer operating system." appears.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot print from my computer via network. (For Macintosh)
Open the Control Panel (For Windows 10/ 10S)
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan ( iPhone, iPod touch, iPad ).
Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows® 10 computer.
Share your Brother machine in Windows® 8 or later (Shared printer)