BRPrint Auditor (Auditor Client Software)
This software allows you to monitor locally connected Brother devices (USB & Parallel) to the PC on your network. Locally connected devices
are polled on a scheduled basis set through the BRAdmin Professional software, and that information is passed to the BRAdmin Professional/
Web BRAdmin softwaresoftware for viewing or send the information by Email to a pre-defined Email address which has been set in the BRPrint Auditor.
Then the administrator can check the device status such as page counts, the firmware version, and toner and drum status. Install this software
on a client PC which is locally connected to the device you want to monitor. This softare also has Email Notification so if a machine warning
or error occurs, an Email can be sent with details of the warning or error.
* Please note that BRPrint Auditor is not compatible with inkjet models.
How to Download and Install
- Please make a temporary directory on your HDD to save the downloaded file. e.g. C:\bront
- Start downloading.
- Double click to extract the download file.
- The BRPASetup folder will be created.
- Double click the Install.exe in the BRPASetup folder.
The installation will start. Please follow the installation screen instructions.
NOTE: Please do not install this software on a PC where BRAdmin Professional software 3.x or later version and Web BRAdmin software 1.45 or later have been installed.