Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.When I try to scan to OCR I get an error message saying "This feature is not available because there is no OCR Software installed".
- 2.When I start the Remote Setup Software, the error message "RS 005-xx" or "RS 006-xx" appears on the display.
- 3.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 4.Pre-Required Procedures (Linux)
- 5.Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 10 computer.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Scan a document using Brother iPrint&Scan. (macOS only)
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
Add your Brother machine with AirPrint (macOS)
I get a TS error when trying to print on a wireless network.