Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How do I connect the printer and my computer via Bluetooth®? (Windows 10 S)
- 2.P-touch Editor displays “There is no printer driver installed with this application.” (for Windows 10)
- 3.How do I connect the printer and my mobile device via Bluetooth®?
- 4.How to identify the printer's firmware version
- 5.My custom paper size cannot be found even though I added it to the "User Defined Size" list in the printer driver, or although the Administrator settings are set for a shared printer, the function is disabled on a client computer. The printer is connected to a Windows computer via Bluetooth®.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
How do I connect the printer to my computer using a USB cable?
Transfer Express cannot detect my printer when it is connected to a Windows 11 computer via USB.
What Android™ mobile application can I use?
Where can I find my Brother printer's serial number?
How do I transfer templates or other data from the computer to the printer? (P-touch Transfer Manager)