Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Setup a Brother machine on a wireless (Wi-Fi) network.
- 2.When I try to scan using ControlCenter4 or ControlCenter3 for Windows, I receive the error message "Error CC3-202.", "Error CC4-202", "Error CC3-205" or "Error CC4-205.
- 3.(Video) Load A4/Letter paper
- 4.Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 10 computer.
- 5.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The scan key does not work after reconnecting the USB cable or rebooting my machine (openSUSE 11.4) (Linux)
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
Updating my machine's firmware using the "Firmware Update" menu or Brother iPrint&Scan results in an error.
Configure the Scan to Email Feature (Linux)
Configure and use the Scan Key Tool (Linux)