Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 2.The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 3.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 4.Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 10 computer.
- 5.Can I print from and scan to Windows Phone®?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
Installing Windows 10 S built-in driver.
When I try to scan using ControlCenter4 or ControlCenter3 for Windows, I receive the error message "Error CC3-202.", "Error CC4-202", "Error CC3-205" or "Error CC4-205.
macOS v10.14.x Support Information
Functions supported in the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)