Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
- 2.I updated my Windows 11 PC through Windows Update and I can no longer Print, Scan or Fax from my PC.
- 3.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 4.The color of your printouts is not what you expected
- 5.Print or scan using the Brother iPrint&Scan application for mobile devices (Android/iOS)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot use Gmail for Email functions (such as Scan-to-Email) and Internet Fax (I-Fax)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
Scan and save a document in PDF format for Windows (Scan to File)
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 or greater)
Where can I find my Brother machine's serial number?