FAQs & Troubleshooting
Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How do I know which side up my photo paper should be in the tray?
- 2.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 3.What is Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 4.Unable to print or scan when using Brother iPrint&Scan from my Android™ mobile device.
- 5.Where is the USB port on the machine?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot print from my computer via USB.
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wired network. (Windows/macOS)
Find the Wireless Security Information (e.g. SSID, Network key etc.) for Mac OS X 10.10.5 or greater
The network scanning feature does not work when pressing the scan key on my Brother machine control panel. (For Windows)