Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.Windows 10 Support Information
- 3.When I try to OCR into WordPad using ScanSoft™ PaperPort™ 11SE with OCR or Brother ControlCenter3, the text comes out as gibberish. This started after I installed Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2).
- 4.Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
- 5.The LCD displays an error code (number). What does it mean?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Configure scan settings without administrator privileges (Linux)
Firewall port requirements of the Scan Key Tool (Linux)
The scan key does not work after reconnecting the USB cable or rebooting my machine (openSUSE 11.4)
I cannot scan from my Brother machine in Ubuntu 16.10 (Linux)
I cannot scan with brscan, brscan2, or brscan3 via USB (Linux)