Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Print on Both Sides of the Paper Automatically (Automatic 2-sided Printing)
- 2.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 3.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 4.Replace the Toner Cartridge
- 5.I cannot repair the wired or wireless connection using the Network Connection Repair Tool (Windows)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
I cannot scan via network.
I cannot find some options in the Print dialog box (macOS 11 or later)