Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Turn the Toner Save Mode on or off.
- 2.The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 3.Print on plain paper or bond paper from the Manual feed slot
- 4.The error message "Invalid format for short nick name" appears when printing a document. (Mac OS X 10.5 or greater)
- 5.Configure the Brother machine for a wireless network with a USB or network cable using the Installation CD-ROM
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot find some option in the Printing preferences. (For Windows)
Open the Control Panel (For Windows)
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)
I get the "Filter "brlpdwrapperXXXXX" for printer "XXXXX" not available: No such file or directory" error on Gentoo (Linux)
Uninstall the printer drivers (For Windows)