FAQs & Troubleshooting
Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.What does "NG" or "ERROR" on the Transmission Verification Report mean?
- 2.Why doesn't the machine answer when receiving a call?
- 3.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 4.Stop my Brother machine from automatically redialing a busy number.
- 5.Change or delete a Group stored at a One Touch/Speed Dial.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Can I use non-Brother or third party supplies with the Brother machine?
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
What is the difference between the toner cartridge and the drum unit?
Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?