Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears in Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.How does the "FAX/TEL" Mode work?
- 3.How can I confirm that the FAX was sent correctly?
- 4.What does "COMM.ERROR" on the LCD display mean?
- 5.Can I connect my External Answering Device in another room and still receive faxes?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Can I print from or scan to an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad?
What does "MACHINE ERROR XX" mean?
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears in Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
Do I need a telephone line to send and receive faxes with my Brother machine?
Why can't I copy or send? All the keys just beep 3 times.