Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1."Paper Jam Rear" error appears on the LCD.
- 2.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears in Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 3.Delete print jobs from the print queue.
- 4.When I print from Adobe® Illustrator® with the ‘Improve Grey Printing’ option enabled, the document with halftone setting does not print as expected.
- 5.How do I clean white or black spots on printed documents?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 or greater)
The message "[file name] can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer." appears on OS X v10.8.x.
I cannot print from my computer via USB.
How to use Scan-key-tool features. (Scan-to-File, Scan-to-Image or Scan-to E-mail) (Linux)
The printer status is Offline or Paused.