Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Even though I configured the settings to use a network, I cannot connect wirelessly. (When using a WLAN access point/router)
- 2.The WLAN icon appears on the LCD, but the printer cannot communicate with other devices via a wireless LAN.
- 3.How do I transfer label or slip templates?
- 4.How do I transfer label templates with P-touch Transfer Express?
- 5.What Android™ mobile application can I use?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
How can I change the IP address in order to use the product in a different network environment?
How do I save the printer settings to a file? (P-touch Editor 5.x for Windows)
I cannot print and get the "lpadmin: PPD file cannot be copied!" error during installation (Or "cp: `/usr/share/cups/model/[file name].ppd' cannot be started: No such file or directory") (Linux®)
Using Web Based Management
Installing a CA certificate