Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.(Video) Load A4/Letter paper
- 2.Setup a Brother machine on a wireless (Wi-Fi) network.
- 3.What is Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 4.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 5.Print or scan using the Brother iPrint&Scan application for mobile devices (Android/iOS)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
Install your Brother machine's driver to print and scan from your Mac (macOS 10.15 or earlier)
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wired network. (Windows/macOS)
Update the Driver or Firmware for your Brother machine
Set up your Brother machine on a wireless network.