Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.What is the BRAdmin Professional software used for?
- 2.What do Error Messages on Control Panel mean?
- 3.What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
- 4.The message "[file name] can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer." appears on OS X v10.8.x.
- 5.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 or greater)
The message "[file name] can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer." appears on OS X v10.8.x.
I cannot print from my computer via USB.
The printer status is Offline or Paused.