Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Windows 10 Support Information
- 2.Functions supported in the Windows 7 built-in drivers
- 3.Can I connect my Brother machine directly to a Mac AirPort Station or a Router that has a USB port using a USB cable?
- 4.Does NC-2200w work with Windows Vista?
- 5.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The downloaded driver's name is different from my machine's name. (Linux)
The driver installation was successful but I cannot print on Redhat, Fedora, or CentOS (Linux)
Print command (LPR) (Linux)
Paper size settings are unavailable when I print from OpenOffice (Linux)
My machine prints 2-sided when I select 1-sided printing in the driver (Linux)