Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Unable to print or scan when using Brother iPrint&Scan from my Windows Phone® mobile device.
- 2.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 3.(Video) Load A4/Letter paper
- 4.The scanned data is attached to an E-mail application which I do not use regularly, or the error message indicating no default E-mail application is registered on my computer (CC4-121-xxxxxxxx) when trying to scan a document directly into my E-mail application using ControlCenter4 or the SCAN key on my Brother machine.
- 5.What is the recommended paper?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Print or scan using the Brother iPrint&Scan application for mobile devices (Android/iOS)
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)
I get the "Filter "brlpdwrapperXXXXX" for printer "XXXXX" not available: No such file or directory" error on Gentoo (Linux)
Uninstall the Brother Software and Drivers (Windows)
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)