Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 2.What is Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 3.Setup a Brother machine on a wireless (Wi-Fi) network.
- 4.I updated my Windows 11 PC through Windows Update and I can no longer Print, Scan or Fax from my PC.
- 5.Paper is Jammed in the Back of the Machine
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The error message "No AirPrint Printers Found" appears when I tap the Print icon on my mobile device ( iPhone, iPod touch, iPad ).
When I install the drivers, Norton AntiVirus displays a Security Alert that a medium risk application "[file name].exe is attempting to connect to a DNS server".
Secure Print (Windows®)
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)
Print as a Poster (Windows)