Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Print on Both Sides of the Paper Automatically (Automatic 2-sided Printing)
- 2.I still receive the error message "Replace Drum", "Drum End Soon" or "Drum Stop" after I replace the drum unit with a new one.
- 3.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 4.Load Paper in the Multi‑purpose Tray (MP Tray)
- 5.Replace the Waste Toner Box
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The scan key does not work after reconnecting the USB cable or rebooting my machine (openSUSE 11.4) (Linux)
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
Updating my machine's firmware using the "Firmware Update" menu or Brother iPrint&Scan results in an error.
Configure the Scan to Email Feature (Linux)
Configure and use the Scan Key Tool (Linux)