Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.(Video) Load A4/Letter paper
- 2.When I try to scan the document, the scanner application crashes. (OS X 10.11)
- 3.I cannot repair the wired or wireless connection using the Network Connection Repair Tool (Windows)
- 4.(Video) Fill the ink tanks
- 5.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
Scan a document using Brother iPrint&Scan. (macOS only)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)