Installing the Print Server.
- Turn off the printer power switch.
- Connect the NC-2100p to the parallel port located on the back of the printer.
- Connect the Power cord from AC adapter to the NC-2100p.
- Connect the network interface cable to NC-2100p, and then connect it to a free port on your hub.
- Plug the AC Adapter into an AC outlet, and then turn the printer power switch on.
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.