Import a Certificate and Private Key
- Start your web browser.
Type "http://machine's IP address" in your browser's address bar (where "machine's IP address" is the machine's IP address).
If you are using a Domain Name System or enable a NetBIOS name, you can type another name, such as "SharedPrinter" instead of the IP address.
- For example:
If you enable a NetBIOS name, you can also use the node name.
- For example:
The NetBIOS name can be found in the Network Configuration Report.
- For Macintosh, access Web Based Management by clicking the machine's icon on the Status Monitor screen.
- If you are using a Domain Name System or enable a NetBIOS name, you can type another name, such as "SharedPrinter" instead of the IP address.
- Type a password if you have set one, and then click .
- Click the Network tab.
- Click Security.
- Click Certificate.
- Click Import Certificate and Private Key.
- Browse to the file you want to import.
- Type the password if the file is encrypted, and then click Submit.
The certificate and private key are imported to your machine.
To use SSL/TLS communication, the Root Certificate from the CA must also be installed on your computer. Contact your network administrator.
HL-L5200DW, HL-L6400DW, HL-L8360CDW, MFC-J2330DW, MFC-J2730DW, MFC-J3530DW, MFC-J3930DW, MFC-L5700DN, MFC-L5900DW, MFC-L6900DW, MFC-L8690CDW, MFC-L9570CDW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.