Change the Print Options to Improve Your Print Results
If your printouts do not look the way you expect, change the print settings on your Brother machine to improve printout quality. Print speed may be slower when using these settings.
- These instructions allow you to improve your print results when you are using your machine for copying or printing from a mobile device.
- If you are experiencing poor print quality when printing from your computer, change your printer driver settings.
- Start Brother iPrint&Scan.
The Brother iPrint&Scan screen appears.
Launch (Brother iPrint&Scan).
In the Finder menu bar, click , and then double-click the iPrint&Scan icon.
- If your Brother machine is not selected, click the Select your Machine button, and then select your model name from the list. Click OK.
- Click (Machine Settings) to configure the settings.
- If required, type the password in the Login field, and then click Login.The default password to manage this machine’s settings is located on the back of the machine and marked "Pwd".
- Go to the navigation menu, and then click .Start from , if the navigation menu is not shown on the left side of the screen.
- Configure the Reduce Smudging settings if you have problems with smudged printouts or paper jams.
- Select On for Enhance Print if you have problems with blurred printouts.
- Click Submit.
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.