Paper is Jammed in the Paper Tray
- Pull the paper tray completely out of the machine.
- Slowly pull out the jammed paper.
Pulling the jammed paper downward using both hands allows you to remove the paper more easily.
- Fan the stack of paper to prevent further jams, and slide the paper guides to fit the paper size.
- Make sure the paper is below the maximum paper mark ( ).
- Put the paper tray firmly back in the machine.
DCP-L5500DN, DCP-L5502DN, DCP-L5600DN, DCP-L5602DN, DCP-L5650DN, DCP-L5652DN, DCP-L6600DW, MFC-L5700DW, MFC-L5702DW, MFC-L5705DW, MFC-L5800DW, MFC-L5802DW, MFC-L5850DW, MFC-L5900DW, MFC-L5902DW, MFC-L6700DW, MFC-L6702DW, MFC-L6800DW, MFC-L6902DW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.