Configure a cover page for PC-FAX.
The Brother PC-FAX feature allows you to use your PC to send any application or document file as a standard fax. You can create a file in any application on your PC, and then send it as a PC-FAX. You can also setup a cover page that can be sent along with your PC-FAX.
- Click File => Print from the application containing the document you wish to send by PC-FAX. Choose Brother PC-FAX as the printer and click OK or Print depending on the application.
- Place a check in the box for Add Cover Page.
- To configure the Cover Page settings, click the Cover Page Setup icon .
The Brother PC-FAX Cover Page Setup dialog box will appear.
- Enter the appropriate cover page information in the fields provided.
If you are sending a fax to more than one recipient, the recipient information will not be printed on the cover page.
Choose the recipient information you want to add to the cover page.
Choose the sender information you want to add to the cover page.
Enter the comment you want to add to the cover page.
Choose the cover page format you want to use.
- Cover page title
If you choose Custom, you can put a bitmap file, such as your company logo, on the cover page.
Use the Browse button to choose the BMP file, and then choose the alignment style.
- Count cover page
Check Count cover page to include the cover page in the page numbering.
- Click Preview to preview a copy of your Cover Page. Once you are finished, click Back To Menu to return to the PC-FAX Cover Page Setup dialog box.
- Click OK when you are finished editing your Cover Page to return to the PC-FAX dialog box.
MFC-7240, MFC-8510DN, MFC-8512DN, MFC-8710DW, MFC-8712DW, MFC-8810DW, MFC-8910DW, MFC-8912DW, MFC-8950DW, MFC-8950DWT, MFC-8952DW, MFC-8952DWT, MFC-9130CW, MFC-9330CDW, MFC-9340CDW, MFC-J200, MFC-J245, MFC-J285DW, MFC-J4310DW, MFC-J4320DW, MFC-J4410DW, MFC-J4420DW, MFC-J450DW, MFC-J4510DW, MFC-J460DW, MFC-J4610DW, MFC-J4620DW, MFC-J470DW, MFC-J4710DW, MFC-J475DW, MFC-J480DW, MFC-J485DW, MFC-J5520DW, MFC-J5620DW, MFC-J5720DW, MFC-J5920DW, MFC-J650DW, MFC-J680DW, MFC-J870DW, MFC-J875DW, MFC-J880DW, MFC-J885DW, MFC-J985DW(XL), MFC-T800W
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.