Uneven density appears periodically across the page.
Please check the following points to solve the problem:
- Check that you use the paper that meets our specifications. Click here to see the details of the recommended paper.
- The drum unit or toner cartridges may not be installed correctly. Re-install the drum unit and toner cartridges.
- Click here to see the details of how to install the drum unit.
- Click here to see the details of how to install the toner cartridges.
- Perform the calibration to improve the color density. Click here to see the details of how to carry out calibration.
- The toner cartridge may be damaged. Put in a new toner cartridge as follow:
- Click here to print the chart. [345KB/ PDF]
- Compare your printed document with the printed chart to identify the color that is uneven.
- Replace the toner cartridge of the color. Click here to see the details of how to replace the toner cartridge.
- If the problem continues, the drum unit may be damaged. Put in a new drum unit. Click here to see the details of how to replace the drum unit.
HL-3045CN, HL-3075CW, MFC-9125CN, MFC-9325CW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.