How do I print vertically?
Press the Font or Style key.
The current settings are displayed.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key until "Style" is displayed.
- Press the Left or Right arrow key until "VRT" is displayed.
Press the OK or Enter key to apply the settings.
* New settings are NOT applied if you do not press the OK or Enter key.
- Press the Escape key to return to the previous step.
- Press the Space key to set the selected attribute to the default value.
- Small characters may be difficult to read when certain styles are applied (e.g. Shadow + Italic).
PT-E500, PT-H300, PT-H500
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.