Reset Your Brother Machine
- Press Menu.
- Press or to display the [Initial Setup] option, and then press OK.
- Press or to display the [Reset] option, and then press OK.
- Press or to choose the type of reset you want to perform, and then press OK.Subdivided reset functions are not available for some models.
- Press the option in the table to reset the machine or to exit the process.OptionDescription
Reset the machine.
The machine will exit and cancel the reset menu.The LCD displays [Reboot OK?].
- Press the option in the table to reboot the machine or to exit the process.OptionDescription
Reboot the machine. The machine will begin the reset.
The machine will exit without rebooting.If you do not reboot your machine, the reset process will not finish and your settings will remain unchanged.
- Press .
- Swipe up or down or press or to display the type of reset functions, and then press the reset function you want to use.
- The network settings, the security settings and address book data will not be reset by the [Machine Reset].
- If you discard or transfer the machine, we recommend accomplishment of the [Factory Reset] to erase the personal data in the machine.
- [Machine will reboot after resetting. Press [OK] for 2 seconds to confirm.] appears. Press [OK] for two seconds to confirm.You can also reset the Network settings by pressing .The machine will restart.
DCP-L3551CDW, HL-L3290CDW, MFC-L3710CW, MFC-L3750CDW, MFC-L3770CDW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.