When I try to use the database function, the error message "Code=800401f9 Msg: Error in the DLL Source: ADODB. Connection Description:" appears. What should I do?
Follow the steps below:
- Log on to your computer as an Administrator. If you are already logged on as an administrator, close all open applications and proceed to Step 2.
- Click [Start] - [Run...].
- In the Open box, type "cmd", and then click [OK].
At the command prompt, type the following lines pressing [Enter] after each line.
D: (where "D" is the letter of the drive on which Windows is installed)
cd program files\common files\system\ole db
- Click [OK] when you receive the message indicating that the operation succeeded.
- Type "exit" to close [the command prompt] window.
MW-120, MW-140BT, MW-145BT, MW-260, PJ-722, PJ-723, PJ-762, PJ-763, PJ-763MFi, PJ-773, PT-1230PC, PT-1500PC, PT-1650, PT-18R, PT-1950, PT-1960, PT-2100, PT-2110, PT-2300, PT-2310, PT-2430PC, PT-2600, PT-2610, PT-2700, PT-2710, PT-2730, PT-3600, PT-7600, PT-9200DX, PT-9200PC, PT-9500PC, PT-9600, PT-9700PC, PT-9800PCN, PT-D450, PT-D600, PT-E500, PT-E550W, PT-H500, PT-P700, PT-P710BT, PT-P750W, PT-P910BT, QL-1050, QL-1050N, QL-1060N, QL-1100, QL-1110NWB, QL-500, QL-550, QL-570, QL-570VM, QL-580N, QL-600, QL-650TD, QL-700, QL-710W, QL-720NW, QL-800, QL-810W, QL-820NWB, RJ-3050, RJ-3150, RJ-4030, RJ-4040, RL-700S, TD-2020, TD-2120N, TD-2130N, TD-4000, TD-4100N, TD-4410D, TD-4420DN, TD-4550DNWB
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.