During installation, the Next button cannot be selected, or the status bar never finishes.
Follow the steps below:
- Click on Start, Settings and Printers.
- Click on File and select Server Properties.
- Click on the Drivers Tab, highlight the P-touch and click the Remove button. Close the window.
- Click on Start and select Run.
- On the Open line, type: services.msc and click OK. This will open the Services (Local) window.
- On the right side of the window, locate Print Spooler.
Right-click once on Print Spooler and select Stop.
If a message saying "Warning: Stopping this service will also stop other services" appears, click OK.
- Close all windows.
- Run the installation again.
- Once the installation is complete, restart the computer. Any Services that were stopped will automatically start again.
PT-1230PC, PT-1500PC, PT-2300, PT-2310, PT-2430PC, PT-2600, PT-2610, PT-3600, PT-9200DX, PT-9200PC, PT-9600
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.