How do I reset network setting?
Follow the instructions below:
- Press and hold the (Power) button to turn the printer off.
- Press and hold the (Feed) button and the (Power) button for about 3 seconds. The POWER, Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® indicators start blinking (POWER: in orange; Wi-Fi and Bluetooth: in blue).
- While pressing the (Power) button, press the (Feed) button once.
Release the (Power) button.
- Press the Menu, Up or Down arrow button to select the Administration menu, and then press the OK button.
- Select Reset > Network Reset > Reset using the Up or Down arrow button, and then press the OK button.
RJ-3050, RJ-3050Ai, RJ-3150, RJ-3150Ai
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.