When I try to print via Bluetooth® with Windows 7/Windows Vista, I can print the first time, but I cannot print the second time.
This problem may occur if the Brother machine is added using the [Add a printer] procedure.
<Below is the screen from Windows Vista>
Add your Brother machine using the following steps:
Make sure that:
- Your Brother machine is on.
- Bluetooth is enabled on both your Brother machine and your computer.
For Windows 7 ：
Click [Start button] > [Devices and Printers].
For Windows Vista ：
Click [Start button] > [Control Panel] > [Hardware and Sound] > [Printers].
Right click the Brother machine that you added using [Add a printer], and then select [Delete].
Download the printer driver from the [Downloads] section to install it again.
If you have already completed the driver installation process, add your Brother machine using [Add a device] (Windows 7) / [Add Wireless Device] (Windows Vista).
If you cannot open the [Add a device] (Windows 7) / [Add Wireless Device] (Windows Vista) window, follow these steps:
Windows 7 ：
- Click [Start button] > [Devices and Printers].
- Click [Add a device], and then add your machine.
Windows Vista ：
- Click [Start button] > [Control Panel] > [Hardware and Sound] > [Bluetooth Devices].
- Click [Add Wireless Device], and then add your machine.
PJ-762, PJ-763, PJ-763MFi
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.