How do I connect the printer and my mobile device via Bluetooth®?
Only PJ-763MFi can be connected to your Apple devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, etc) via Bluetooth.
Use the following procedure to pair the printer with your mobile device:
- Confirm that the power of the printer is on and the (Bluetooth) indicator is lit in blue. If not, press and hold the (Power) button to turn the printer on, and then press and hold the (Bluetooth) button.
Use your mobile device to display the list of nearby Bluetooth accessories that your device can pair with.
For Apple devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, etc.)
From the home screen of your Apple device, tap [Settings], and then tap [Bluetooth].
For Android™ devices
- From the home screen of your Android™ device, tap , tap [Settings], and then tap [Bluetooth].
- Slide the toggle button to the [ON] position.
- Select your printer’s model name and, if required, enter the passkey (PIN code).
- You can change the printer’s network settings by connecting the printer to a computer and using the Printer Setting Tool (see "Using the Printer Setting Tool").
- The printer's passkey is the last four digits of its serial number by default. You can find the serial number label on the back of the printer or in the battery cavity.
- The Bluetooth connection settings are saved even after the printer is turned off.
If you are using an iPad / iPad Air / iPad mini / iPhone or iPod touch, Bluetooth may disconnect if the mobile device is separated from the connected printer.
Move close to the printer and select [Bluetooth] from the settings of your iPad / iPad Air / iPad mini / iPhone or iPod touch, tap the device you want to connect to from the list of Bluetooth devices, and then connect it again.
PJ-762, PJ-763, PJ-763MFi
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.