Scan to Email Attachment Using ControlCenter4 Advanced Mode (Windows®)
Send a scanned document as an email attachment.
- Select Advanced Mode as the mode setting for ControlCenter4.
The Scan to Email feature does not support Webmail services. Use the Scan to Image or Scan to File feature to scan a document or a picture, and then attach the scanned file to an email message.The machine scans to your default email client.
- Load your document.
- Click the (ControlCenter4) icon in the task tray, and then click Open.
- Click the Scan tab.
- Click the E-mail button.The scan settings dialog box appears.
- Change the scan settings, such as file format, file name, destination file path, resolution and color, if needed.
- To change the file name, click Change.
- To change Destination Folder, click the folder icon.
- To preview and configure the scanned image, select the PreScan check box.
- Click Scan.The machine starts scanning. Your default email application opens and the scanned image is attached to a new, blank email message.
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.