Export the Certificate and Private Key
- Start your web browser.
Type "http://machine's IP address" in your browser's address bar (where "machine's IP address" is the machine's IP address).
If you are using a Domain Name System or enable a NetBIOS name, you can type another name, such as "SharedPrinter" instead of the IP address.
- For example:
If you enable a NetBIOS name, you can also use the node name.
- For example:
The NetBIOS name can be found in the Network Configuration Report.
- For Macintosh, access Web Based Management by clicking the machine's icon on the Status Monitor screen.
- If you are using a Domain Name System or enable a NetBIOS name, you can type another name, such as "SharedPrinter" instead of the IP address.
- Type a password if you have set one, and then click .
- Click the Network tab.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click Certificate.
- Click Export shown with Certificate List.
Enter the password if you want to encrypt the file.
If a blank password is used, the output is not encrypted.
- Enter the password again for confirmation, and then click Submit.
- Click Save.
- Specify the location where you want to save the file.
The certificate and private key are exported to your computer.
You can also import the certificate to your computer.
DCP-L2550DW, DCP-L5500DN, DCP-L5600DN, DCP-L5650DN, HL-L2350DW, HL-L2370DW(XL), HL-L2390DW, HL-L2395DW, HL-L8260CDW, HL-L8360CDW(T), HL-L9310CDW, MFC-J5330DW, MFC-J5830DW(XL), MFC-J5930DW, MFC-J6530DW, MFC-J6535DW(XL), MFC-J6930DW, MFC-J6935DW, MFC-L2690DW, MFC-L2710DW, MFC-L2717DW, MFC-L2730DW, MFC-L2750DW(XL), MFC-L5700DW, MFC-L5800DW, MFC-L5850DW, MFC-L5900DW, MFC-L6700DW, MFC-L6750DW, MFC-L6800DW, MFC-L6900DW, MFC-L8610CDW, MFC-L8900CDW, MFC-L9570CDW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.