Enable the Brother machine's network interface.
Follow the steps below to enable or disable the Brother machine's network interface (wired LAN or wireless LAN).
A wired and a wireless network connection cannot be used at the same time. Enable the network connection type you want to use and then disable the other.
- Press (Settings) or Menu. (This step might be skipped in some models.)
- Press All Settings. (This step might be skipped in some models.)
- Press the Up or Down arrow to display Network. Press Network.
- Press the Up or Down arrow to display Wired LAN or WLAN.
- Press Wired LAN or WLAN.
- Press the Up or Down arrow to display Wired Enable or WLAN Enable.
- Press Wired Enable or WLAN Enable.
- Press On or Off.
- Press (Home) or Stop/Exit.
(For wireless network users)
If you want to set up your Brother machine on a wireless network, see the following FAQ.
> Click here to see how to set up your Brother machine on a wireless network.
If your Brother machine still having an issue over the network feature, see the Related FAQs at the end of the page.
HL-L2380DW, HL-L2395DW, HL-L3270CDW, HL-L6300DW, HL-L6400DW(T), HL-L8360CDW(T), HL-L9200CDWT, HL-L9300CDW(T), HL-L9310CDW, MFC-8950DW, MFC-8950DWT, MFC-9330CDW, MFC-9340CDW, MFC-9970CDW, MFC-L2720DW, MFC-L2730DW, MFC-L2740DW, MFC-L2750DW(XL), MFC-L3750CDW, MFC-L3770CDW, MFC-L5700DW, MFC-L5800DW, MFC-L5850DW, MFC-L5900DW, MFC-L6700DW, MFC-L6750DW, MFC-L6800DW, MFC-L6900DW, MFC-L8600CDW, MFC-L8610CDW, MFC-L8850CDW, MFC-L8900CDW, MFC-L9550CDW, MFC-L9570CDW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
Please note this form is used for feedback only.