Store Incoming Faxes in the Machine's Memory
Use the Fax Storage feature to store incoming faxes in the machine's memory. Retrieve your stored fax messages from your fax machine when you are at another location using the Remote Retrieval commands. Your machine will print a backup copy of each stored fax.
- Press Menu.
- Press or to display the [Fax] option, and then press OK.
- Press or to display the [Memory Receive] option, and then press OK.
- Press or to display the [Forward/Store] option, and then press OK.
- Press or to display the [Fax Storage] option, and then press OK.
- Press Stop/Exit.
- Press .
- Press the [Fax Storage] option.
- Press [Backup Print: On] or [Backup Print: Off]. If you select [Backup Print: On], the machine also prints a copy of received faxes. (Available only for certain models)
- Press .
MFC-L2690DW, MFC-L2710DW, MFC-L2717DW, MFC-L2730DW, MFC-L2750DW(XL)
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.