Forward Incoming Faxes to Another Machine
Use the Fax Forwarding feature to automatically forward your incoming faxes to another machine.
This feature is available only for black and white faxes.
- Press .
- Swipe up or down or press or to display the [Fax Forward] option, and then press [Fax Forward].
- Enter the forwarding fax number (up to 20 digits) using the dial pad. Press [OK].
To forward a fax to an email address, press , enter the email address, and then press [OK].
- Press [Backup Print: On] or [Backup Print: Off].
- If you select [Backup Print: On], the machine prints received faxes at your machine so you will have a copy.
- When Fax Preview is turned on, a backup copy of received faxes will not be printed, even if you select [Backup Print: On].
- If you receive a color fax, your machine only prints the color fax and does not forward it to the Fax Forwarding number you programmed.
- Press .
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.