White streaks or bands down the page
Please check the following points to solve the problem:
- If you have the problem when copying, clean the scanner glass and scanner glass strip. Click here to see the details of how to clean the scanner glass and scanner glass strip.
- Wipe the scanner windows with a dry lint-free soft cloth. Click here to see the details of how to clean the inside of the machine.
- The toner cartridge may be damaged. Put in a new toner cartridge as follow:
- Click here to print the chart. [345KB/ PDF]
- Compare your printed document with the printed chart to identify the missing color.
- Replace the toner cartridge of the color. Click here to see the details of how to replace the toner cartridge.
MFC-9460CDN, MFC-9560CDW, MFC-9970CDW
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.